The next general election is only three days away before Kenyans head to the polls to decide who will be the man to replace incumbent President Uhuru Kenyatta who has served for a staggering 10 years, a contest that has turned out to be between two political heavyweights and former allies the Deputy President, and also the Kenya Kwanza coalition presidential candidate Dr. William Samoei Ruto and the Azimio la Umoja one Kenya Alliance Coalition presidential candidate Rt Hon Raila Amolo Odinga.
According to my own opinion, here are some of the biggest tests for Deputy President William Samoei Ruto after this forthcoming general election in an event he loses the contest to the Azimio la Umoja one Kenya Alliance Coalition presidential candidate Rt Hon Raila Amolo Odinga, following the recently heated campaigns across the country which included attacking opponents during the rallies;
– Will his Mount. Kenya United Democratic Alliance Members of Parliament stick with him & for how long?
– Will he still have the millions for Harambee?
– How will he be a leader of the Opposition outside Parliament?
– Will he continue attending Church every Sunday?
– Will he continue publicly attacking his boss, President Uhuru Kenyatta?
– How will he relate to President Raila Odinga?
PAY ATTENTION: To Advertise Your Businesses With Us! Please reach us through email@example.com or WhatsApp: 0701490148